Friday, August 20, 2010

Will Microdermabrasion/ Microdermabrasion products remove eyebrows/facial hair?

I've never tried either of those types of products/ procedure myself buy my boyfriend has a lot of black heads and thus large pores as well. I did some research and I hear Microdermabrasion and the at home ones removie a thin layer of skin, will it also remove hair follicles? I'm sure he'd like to keep his facial hair =PWill Microdermabrasion/ Microdermabrasion products remove eyebrows/facial hair?
No they will not remove hair nor follicles, this just peels the upper layer of skin off the faceWill Microdermabrasion/ Microdermabrasion products remove eyebrows/facial hair?
I use Avon's microdermabrasion, and it's never affected my eyebrows. I doubt if it would have much affect on a man's beard either.





Guys have larger pores naturally.


Remind your boyfriend that clean, clear skin requires a cleanser, toner, treatment, and moisturizing. While it may seem like a lot of work, he will see an improvement is his complexion.


The need for cleanser is obvious.


A toner further cleans the skin. Some also provide treatment, and can help minimize pore size. A few guys I know prefer toner to aftershave, in that it doesn't sting, and is often fragrance free.


Specific treatments can help eliminate blackheads or blemishes.


What might seem like oily skin, may be dry skin trying to overcompensate, which is where the moisturizer comes in.





Reassure him that going through all this trouble won't make him appear girly, just more handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment