Friday, August 20, 2010

What facial part of a person is most important?

is it the nose??


is it the lips???


is it the eyes??


is it the bone structure of the face??What facial part of a person is most important?
eyes... bone structure ... skin!What facial part of a person is most important?
i'm a big skin person. if someone has nice, clear perfect skin it is immediatley a huge turn-on!! it really bugs me when i see a person who would be so attractive, except that they have bad acne it totally ruins their whole appearance!!
For me, the eyes. They're the first thing I notice and hold my attention. They allow u to analyze someone's feelings. Some would beg to differ, like my mom, who says noses are the most important (???).
I think the eyes...not most important, but if you have nice eyes, it is the first thing people ';look'; at ....The eyes can tell a lot about a person, too.
i'd say eyes. that's the first thing i look at when i see someone.
The eyes are the nipples of the face
EYES! #1 :]
for me its the eyes
Eyes for sure.
EYES
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment