Monday, August 23, 2010

Are facial hair and testosterone related?

Yeah are they related if so what can I do ti get the facial to grow more ?


I'm 16 ^^ or = / ?Are facial hair and testosterone related?
Im not sure if this is true but i heard that when a man anticipates sexual contact his facial hair grows more, im not sure if this is true but i think after spending the night with my GF ive noticed a slight increase in facial hair, but this might jsut be meAre facial hair and testosterone related?
Yes they are. That's one reason why women don't grow facial hair. But if they get testosterone shots they could start growing a beard.





I'd say in your case wait a few years more. I started shaving around 17.


I wish I had your ';problem';. I don't want to have a beard or shave.
I'm 21 and barely have about 10 strands on my chin, yes, there are few enough to actually count them. I think its related to genetics more than testosterone, because the men on my mothers side of the family dont have much facial hair.
yes they are related, more testosterone means thicker, darker hair on your face, arms, stomach, back, etc. you'll get it eventually, my bf is 18 and he doesnt have a lot of facial hair at all. so dont worry.
im 16 and my facial hair is starting to really come out and believe me it just gets annoying, my neck is always itchy from shaving. they hairs come back every 3 days and it pisses me off
trust me you dont want hair growing on u. im 16 and i have a wicked hairy chest and face. and it is a pain in the a$$ to shave all that hair
no i dont think so... because even some women have a lil facial hair.. i think its just a human thing...
im 16 and im starting to grow little hair on my face
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment