Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it true that your urine in the morning can be a a good facial wash?

its false!! instead use a warm water to wash your face in the morning with a mild soap.!!!!Is it true that your urine in the morning can be a a good facial wash?
yeap you should try it...once a day....might make your face feel soft and tingly....and use your s.hit at night .....might remove all the dirt....


oh yea...after you've tried it.....make sure you tell us how you feel.....i would really like to knowIs it true that your urine in the morning can be a a good facial wash?
is there such thing? why dont u try 1st..if it's effective tell us
mmm worth a try? I'll leave that up to you, but you might honk a bit...no give it a go in the name of science...you've seen Brainiac haven't you?
Uh, no.





If you have the ambition to try, have at it...I won't be in the near future.





There is nothing in there that would clean your face. It isn't an antibacterial, it has no soap in it whatsoever, and all it is composed of is wastes and oils.





Last time I checked that is what you take off your face whenever you wash it, not put more on.
It does work. I tried it and it did wonders for my acne. If you want I can come over and provide the urine. I can make a pretty powerful stream.
Try it and get back with us!
yeah, and your sh!t at night makes a good bedtime snack.
Who in the world told you that!?!?!?!?! I pass on that ';organic'; treatment.
gross you have to be kidding
Not only the morning one! You can also use it on scars and scrapes also. Everyone can use only their own on themselves. It cures and disinfects. I used it when I didn't have any stuff with me and cut my leg. It healed much faster!
do a yahoo search for golden showers
Actually, urine is sterile when its exits the body but you must keep in mind what actually contains. It contains toxins filtered out of the body by your kidneys. While it won't hurt you, I don't think you'd want to wash your face in toxins. Why not just try tap water?
although fresh urine is considered an antiseptic, it can't be used as a facial wash...once urine leaves your body, it becomes an ideal breeding ground for bacteria...脺
No, its just a belief without clinically proven data.
Who cares? Wouldn't put it near my face thats for sure!!!
yeah, if you want to smell like pee all day.
Naaa, but it wouldn't half wake you up!
One word: NASTY!!!!!!!!!





Urine does kill athlete's foot though. LOL
haven't heard that about the human urine, but ya it says that cow urine is really gud, better if you can prepare ursrlf to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment