Monday, August 23, 2010

How to remove facial hair?

I need some ideas how to get rid off light facial hair from above the lip. Thanks!How to remove facial hair?
Try buying Sally Hansen Creme hair remover kit for face, upper lip, and chin. My mom uses it, she's full italian so her ';mustache'; gets pretty bad hahah but this stuff workssHow to remove facial hair?
FIRE! Lots of fire!


J/K, I shave it off, but then I'm a dude. Depilatory cream for sensitive skin or a wax job will get rid of it real quick. Or you could get it lasered off, but that costs lots more.
Use nair SENSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! trust me only use that and follow the instructions!!
try waxing sweetie. it's the best solution. makes it hairless for up to a 3weeks. =)
Get it waxed?
You could wax it.


That's usually what my mum does. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment