Monday, August 23, 2010

Kids with variety of facial expressions?

Don't you love seeing a child who has a different face for everything?Kids with variety of facial expressions?
Yes its cute! I actually have my son ';read' a story while I am taking pictures of him. That way I get his many expressions and moods I wouldnt normally get!Kids with variety of facial expressions?
Thanks! Report Abuse

yes expecialy the disapointed look on those poor childrens faces on that easter comercial where they fond that the eggs were hollow or that other allens natural jellys comericial where the little girl doesnt want her daddy to chop the dinersaur.
Yes.


Kids do the darndest things.


I 鈾?it.
Yes my daughter is like that...I love it, it always makes doing something entertaining!
Yes, children can show some funny faces sometimes.
Kids are great and especially when they start developing their personalities.
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment