Monday, August 23, 2010

What website can I go to , To change my body size, facial features, hair ...ect?

Just curious, Is there a website I can go to thats FREE that I can upload a photo, make myself fatter, skiiner, blonde brunnette, long or short hair...ect?What website can I go to , To change my body size, facial features, hair ...ect?
The best thing for you to do, would be to get the free trial of photo shop, you can edit your pics from there, and change a billion things aboust any pic. The free trial lasts 30 days, and you aren't locked into a contract. Hope this helps. :]What website can I go to , To change my body size, facial features, hair ...ect?
I wouldn't think so. That would be pretty hard to do, and would require some sort of program, so they wouldn't be free out on the internet.





And you could download a trial of Photoshop, but for beginners, it looks pretty obvious that you've changed your hair colour etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment