Monday, August 23, 2010

What does this facial expression usually mean?

http://www.thehollywoodliberal.com/bush_鈥?/a>





I am serious.What does this facial expression usually mean?
I have to poop!What does this facial expression usually mean?
Probably means nothing and that he is just bored and making faces. Can you imagine how boring it is going to all those long conferences and public appearances everyday? He's just human like you and me as well.





If they have a camera following you on almost every hour of your working life, the camera would catch some of your innocent facial expression as well.
You asked this in polls %26amp; surveys about 15 minutes ago.
*I'm a moron and I had no Idea what I was getting myself into when I got this job*.


*Oh well, I can just guess my way through it!*





[x]melanieinuyasha
'; oh god another hard question i cant answer!';
i'm a freaking moron who caused worldly havoc.
hes thinking ';ah crap not another question about politics';
Seriously: ';Don't say a word and keep your mouth shut'; or he got hold of a 'sour ball'.


Peace.
I got to go make brown, my fellow americans.
';I'm a monkey!';





I am serious, too. That's really what he was thinking.
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment