Friday, August 20, 2010

My face is producing more oil after facial. Why?

I did my facial on monday but from then onwards, my face is producing more oil than it used to be. Anyone can explain why?





How can i stop my face from producing too much oil?My face is producing more oil after facial. Why?
Sometimes a facial can dry your skin to the point where your skin gets panicked and starts producing too much oil. It will eventually get itself back into check but in order to speed along the process you should wash with your regular face wash then apply a toner liberally to your skin morning and night. Try to use a lightweight lotion for moisturizing until your skin rights itself.





Also next time you get a facial make sure you tell them what happened, they were probably not using the correct products for your skin type. Ask if they have a facial that is finished off with a warm parrafin mask, that really locks in the moisture of the products and won't leave your skin too dry...thus producing less oil.





hope this helps and good luck!My face is producing more oil after facial. Why?
Hi Blala,





it good for doing facial, but maybe facial product is not suitable for you


my advise is try to get some new skin care product. for combination skin or oily skin.





and have to search for suitable skin type..





good luck ;)
wash ur face wit soap!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment