Friday, August 20, 2010

Will applying benzoyl peroxide to my facial hair make it lighter in color?

yes it will.


my friend did that exact thing.Will applying benzoyl peroxide to my facial hair make it lighter in color?
I'm assuming it will lighten your facial hair because I know for a fact that it WILL lighten your skin color and make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. It will also heavily dry it out. And if you leave it on your skin overnight it will eventually bleach your pillow case. It's pretty harsh.





I would suggest trying a more natural/chemical-free alternative. Lemon juice (though also drying) has a lightening effect.Will applying benzoyl peroxide to my facial hair make it lighter in color?
its possible but i am sure it all depends on how much and how often you use it
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment