Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladies, what is the best facial(pores) cleanser?

What do you all uses, and what product do you all recommend?Ladies, what is the best facial(pores) cleanser?
I like Neutrogena anti-wrinkle/anti-blemish scrub. It minimizes pores and helps heal any blemishes! It has alpha-hydroxy in it so it smooths skin and it smells nice too. It's pretty inexpensive too...around 6 to 8 dollars.Ladies, what is the best facial(pores) cleanser?
i think clean and clear work best or at least it does for me it really depends on your skin tone and what your problems are
Proactive.
definitely proactiv it works great
Purpose face wash. I prefer the gel over the bar because it's not as messy. BUt this stuff is great...no soap, no oils, no fragrances. It doesn't irritate my skin, yet it keeps it very clean =)
Proactive to get rid of pimples


and


Clean and Clear for pores


or


St. Ives for black heads
my advise is: different products react differently with differnt skin. u cant say for sure.u just have to do a skin test, knw ur skin type, den whichever mild product u opt for, make sure u do a 24 hr skin test. if i say XXX is best on me, it doesnt mean it will be same for u...
I love to use the gentle St. Ives facial scrub for sensitive skin. I use it every day and it doesn't burn. It also moisturizes. :-)
clearisil or proactiv!GOOD LUCK!_!
For pores, I recommend Biore skincare.
Check out www.myavalla.com for a full range of skin care products. To properly care for your skin one needs a cleanser, toner (to reset your pH balance after cleansing), and moisturiser. Weekly treatments of a masque and a scrub are essential to skin care. These products are also natural. I have used them for 12 years.
I love the papaya enzyme line from Bee-Luscious Cosmetics its awesome it leaves your skin clean and clear , refreshed and simply beautiful, you can also search under bee royal products for more information
it really depends on your skin type. I would recommend anything from the company neutragena because i used to be a blackhead freak and now my face's blackheads have reduced. I dont know the name, but its something called neutragena facial scrub/mask. It could be worn as a scrub or mask. It turns cold and burns your face and it gives you a cleansiness feeling. I love it!!! good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment