Friday, August 20, 2010

Which of these is the best facial cleanser?

Dove Sensitive skin non-foaming cleanser, Acnefree,Oil-free acne wash neutrogena!Which of these is the best facial cleanser?
neutrogena it's the most sensitive and works the bestWhich of these is the best facial cleanser?
acnefree
Biore face cleanser/pore unclogging cleanser is great! its gentle and it removed all the deep pimples that were in my cheeks. i used this AFTER proactive barely cleared up my skin. Biore is about $8 but if u use a small amount it still works and it feels great after.
def. neutrogena! I use the same stuff it works gr8!
use dove, it doest


dry out your skin


like the other ones


do. hope this helps.


:)
oil free acne wash
I thought OXY worked very well.
I like Dove
If u have sensitive skin then i would go with the Dove becuz it is 4 sensitive skin. If u have acne then i would suggest the neutrogena. I have used both of them and they were both effective 4 the results i was hoping 4. ~best of luck~
Nuetrogena is the BEST brand for clear skin (in my trials anyway)...the deep clean cream cleaner and the deep clean exfoliant cleanser are awesome and make your skin tingle with freshness! :)





EDIT: Oh! And pro-active actually does work :)
neutrogena





But if you have acne, I would also try johnsons sensitive. I have been using this for years. It is really good.
My aunt had bad skin and nothing worked out for her she used Oil-free acne wash neutrogena and she doesnt use it anymore because the few times she used it, it was gone!
I find clearasil to be the best.
neutrogena always makes my face red and puffy and itchy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment