Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys - Why would prefer to keep facial hair, rather than shave it off?

Would you shave it all off if a woman asked you to?Guys - Why would prefer to keep facial hair, rather than shave it off?
After out second 'big kiss' I asked my guy to grow a full beard and mustache, and he's still got them 12 years later (he looks like Santa Claus!). I have extremely sensitive skin, and he has a 'very rough beard growth' and would have to shave three times a day to be 'clean shaven' so for him the beard is better! I'm answering your question because my husband doesn't come to this site ... and to let you know that sometimes a woman wants a man with a full beard and mustache, not to 'hide their face' but because they don't like a 'bleeding face' on themselves or their man! I'm 58, by the way, and yes, we've been married for a while! (12+ years and counting!)Guys - Why would prefer to keep facial hair, rather than shave it off?
I'm 20 and like having a beard (which i keep pretty clean) because it makes me look a little older and i've gotten only complements on it. If a girl I was dating asked me to shave, I would consider it. The thing is, if the girl knows they can control you, they will become less attracted to you, plus they'll probably continue trying to change you. So with that in mind, I would never shave ONLY because she wanted me to. If I didn't care either way, then sure. But if a girl asked me to do it right now, I would say no. That wouldn't mean I didn't like her or even love her, I just don't want to become whipped. If she can't handle something small like that, she probably isn't for me anyway.
Shave to keep off beard ,but keep a neat trimmed mustache and would not shave the mustache off.
I don't like body hair, so yea I would if a girl asked me to.
i like shaved anyways haha

No comments:

Post a Comment