Friday, August 20, 2010

Which facial cleanser is best for skin discoloration?

My face tone is not even.my skin always have dark spot after having pimples.I have a combination skin.I'm currently using eversoft cleanser and it only work in removing the dirt in my face.What i want is a facial cleanser for skin discoloration(uneven skin tone) and also controls my acnes.please help me!!!Which facial cleanser is best for skin discoloration?
It's normal to have some skin hyperpigmentation after a minor injury or pimple, it eventually lightens up. Hydroquinalone 4% is the only skin lightner along with retin A the exfoliant.Both require Rx.Which facial cleanser is best for skin discoloration?
make paste with lemon juice and sugar


scrub face with it.


twice a day for two weeks.





also, if you have a zit scar, hold a lemon to it


you will see improvements

No comments:

Post a Comment