Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does starting to grow facial hair cause zits?

I'm seventeen and have never ever had a single zit before. Once, actually, but I'm starting to get them a ton now because facial hair is coming in. Is it the facial hair thats causing it? and if so, will shaving solve this issue? (along with cleaning your face and all that)Does starting to grow facial hair cause zits?
teenager bumps and yea when hair grows for some people it causes bumps








please tell me what height predictor did you do my height on?Does starting to grow facial hair cause zits?
I would think the reason that your zits and facial hair are coming in is that you are reaching a slightly belated stage of puberty. Your body is still changing, and these two things are just results of that. As far as the actual hair causing zits, I'd be surprised, but I guess any blemish or change in the surface of skin can make it harder to keeep clear and clean, thereby causing some zits.
Yes
First of all, you are very lucky to not have zits through freshman year and stuff...im really not quite sure if hair triggers them, but make sure you keep clean.
nO, BUT INGROWN HAIRS ON YOUR FACE CAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment