Monday, August 23, 2010

I have really bad facial hair, very thick, any suggestions?

My facial hair is very thick and I have no choice but to shave, (I feel embarassed just typing it!) If i choose waxing i have to let it grow and its looks like i have a proper beard, with threading i have the same problem. Laser is too expensive, any anyone got any suggestion? Can I eat or do something to stop the thickness? I have been to the docs who put me on the pill but that hasnt worked.I have really bad facial hair, very thick, any suggestions?
go to your doctor and get your hormones checked...it could really help! good luck!I have really bad facial hair, very thick, any suggestions?
well you can eat less iron. iron is a strong donator to hair growth... also try a natural hair remover like this (see link below)
i have read from other answers about this question is bleaching the hair..something i will try since i suffer from the same problem.
The only thing i can recommend if it is that bad is the laser treatment. A lot of places have payment plans, and you can save up for it. But until then you have to keep shaving, or use nair or sumthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment