Monday, August 23, 2010

I am losing weight and need exercises to tighten the facial and neck area.?

I'm starting to see jowls which are somewhat genetic but wish I could tone and get rid of them. Surgery is out of the question moneywise!!I am losing weight and need exercises to tighten the facial and neck area.?
This is a new one for me. Usually if one looses (a lot of ) weight too fast the skin will sag. If you're on a rapid weightloss program, s-l-o-w down so that your skin has time to regain it's elasticity and ';snap back';.I am losing weight and need exercises to tighten the facial and neck area.?
try using a skin firming lotion and if able wear a home-made type of neck brace to sleep - nothing as firm as a neck brace though - just a short scarf wrapped round your neck and pinned against the sides (below the ears) of the scarf itself.





Massaging the area in small circles helps stimulate circulation and can rejuvinate the skin. You don't always need really expensive firming lotion.





A trick I've been told of for this is to buy scar-tissue repair cream and use it as firming lotion - scar-tissue repair cream helps freshen up and tighten up the skin.





Good luck!
If you can't afford surgery in the U.S. I recommend you check out http://www.surgeryabroadguide.com
This may cause wrinkles, but try flexing your face and neck muscles by over actuating a smile, more like gritting your teeth, this should stretch your neck and chin muscles, while doing this look up gently.





Start with only a few for this can cause a charlie horse just under the chin. it you still do not under stand, I can take a picture to illustrate.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck
First, know that your skin has only so much elasticity...that depends on genetics, age, and how much yo-yo dieting you have done in the past.





Second, generally a lot of that skin will retract quickly, but remember it isn't going to happen in a day or even a week. So, must be patient.





Use vitamin e, make sure you are taking plenty of vitamins and drinking loads of water to keep your skin elastic. ALSO...Neutrogena makes a night creme with 'active copper'..It's about 17 bucks in the pharmacy. This stuff will tighten up your skin and overall improve the texture of your skin, I began using it off an on when I turned 30 and though my skin wasn't as tight.
Unfortunately, surgery is the only way to get rid of loose skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment