Monday, August 23, 2010

Will Microdermabrasion work for me? I have some visible small facial scars (holes) around my temples?

Is it worth it?





My facial scars aren't really that deep and tiny...no craters.





(very visible in sunlight)





The scars I received very long ago...





Will Microdermabrasion work for me? I have some visible small facial scars (holes) around my temples?
Microdermabrasion is mainly used to remove dead skin cells off your skin. Scars don't have pigment on them and don't hold things that are applied to them. However you never know if it may help or not. It's worth a try. Go to some department stores and see if they can give you a few samples. Microdermabrasion usually works immediately. If you can find any samples ask around everyone is using it now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment