Friday, August 20, 2010

Male facial hair around upper cheekbone and below eye, becoming more visible due to dark hair?

I am a guy who麓s got facial hair around the upper cheekbone and just below the eye. I have dark hair and the hair is visible and getting thicker. This pissing me more and more but I dont know what to do because wrong move will leave its sign on my face therefore I need advice on what to do to minimize the hair visibility.








How often does the waxing work? will it leave scars on the face or anything making the hair thicker?Male facial hair around upper cheekbone and below eye, becoming more visible due to dark hair?
no i have that too im a guy too almost everybody got that even some girls but just shave i shave all my face except my eyebrows i wouldnt look good without eyebrows lol but yeah dont use nair its too close to your eyes and waxing will only last a week or less tried it didnt work so yeah get some razors and some shaving cream and just do it its not that hardMale facial hair around upper cheekbone and below eye, becoming more visible due to dark hair?
use nair! its REALLY easy to use. dont shave it. and to me waxing just scares me :(((((


lol hope it helps!!














Answer mine???


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you shouldjust shave. waxing hurts, a lot.
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment