Friday, August 20, 2010

I don't want to have any facial hair anymore what are my options?

Male, 21.I don't want to have any facial hair anymore what are my options?
Laser hair removal worked great for me (legs not face) But yeah I saw guys in there all the time having it done for their faces and backs and chest. It hurts like a mutha though. Most places will give you a free consultation and a free zap to see if you want to do it.I don't want to have any facial hair anymore what are my options?
Excessive or unsightly body hair can be upsetting for both men and women and difficult or inconvenient to remove. There are many methods to remove unwanted hair, none are permanent but laser hair removal is the most effective treatment available. Laser hair removal is a rapid, yet gentle way of removing unwanted hair, and is medically proven to give you permanent hair reduction.
Sounds weird but if you don't want to spend $200-500 on laser hair removal I have to go with waxing lol Lasts around 2-3 weeks and you can do in privacy. Plus if you ever wanna grow a beard and get laser hair removal, lost your chance =
|You can have laser treatment to remove the hair.


Oh I'm a girl and since I was age 11 I've had a woman-moustache (I guess i can blame my italian blood for the hairyness) but i wax it and it does the job.
Electrolysis.
weirdd i like shaving, but u can get laser treatment to stop hair growing..women get it on there top lip and stuff
wow , did you just open the door....
um shave eveyday...like all us men do
um, shave?
u r a guy...shave dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment