Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which is better, a facial or microdermabrasion?

One of my friends and I are going to the spa, and we're looking at spa packs. It's like a three day thing, and they give you an option of either a microdermabrasion or a facial on the first day. I just wanted to know what the difference was, and which would be better for my friend and I? We're both 20; she has FLAWLESS skin, and I have a couple of blemishes here and there, but nothing that every day Neutrogena can't fix.





Best answer gets 10 points!!! Thanks in advance!!!Which is better, a facial or microdermabrasion?
MicrodermABRASION removes the top layer of your skin. It can be very irritating if your skin isn't used to it. If you don't have skin issues I would opt for the facial.Which is better, a facial or microdermabrasion?



For acne scars and blemishes the best is papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment