Monday, August 23, 2010

What do you think about old ladies with lots of facial hair that don't shave?

Diva, Diva, Diva, those are called old MEN.What do you think about old ladies with lots of facial hair that don't shave?
They've learned that it's what's inside that counts, and they don't give a f what other people think, especially if they're one of the old ladies that have been with their husbands for 50+ years and they're both at the age where looks are the last thing they are thinking about.What do you think about old ladies with lots of facial hair that don't shave?
I call them men, j/k.


I remember my 7th grade music teacher, Mrs. Fleming. She was hot, hot hot, but she had a little moustache thing going on...damn shame cause I am sure that she was into me


ha ha ha
i only care about my hair...lol...i shave everything..........
Ugh...
I think they're unsanitary.
Naaaaasty.
Sexy as hell
They probably don't realize they have it.
They are old, leave them alone with their facial hair.
Urgh shallow humans on here......I just deal with it and move on nothing to cry over
They're old...They probably forgot how to shave.
gross! there's 1 of those here in my apartment building. the first time i saw her i thought she was a man. lol
freaggin creapy.


like who has facial hair that they don't groom ???
i just think ';oh dear god, i.. i cannot look at you'; .. then i shudder and look the other way lol
It's awful
That's their business, at that age....!!
They are just the way they are.
I try real hard NOT to think about them.





But I love grannies goatee.








v
i think they need to go to a nursery salon.
Live and let live.
I think I wish their families would take care of that...pluck 'em like I do my old mom's.


And mine! Yikes
i think they're mad hot.





not.
when ur that old who cares anymore.
that they are disgusting people

No comments:

Post a Comment