Monday, August 23, 2010

What style of facial hair on a man looks the best?

I don't know the official name of it, but I like the one that makes them look like the devil.What style of facial hair on a man looks the best?
the way chris daughtry does his!! his sideburns look like flames!!What style of facial hair on a man looks the best?
None. I love a smooth face.
You are refering to the ';Go T';
A goatee
It depends on the guy...I like how Tim McGraw looks.
Clean shaven for me.
depends on the man
I like my man clean shaved that is the best for me
Handlebar mustache with pork chop sideburns!
stubble is sexy
I'm not a big fan of facial hair on a guy... lol





=)





I do have to admit though,.........STUBBLE IS HAWT!








BUT STILL. less hair, the better!
I wonder what happenedcto clean shaven being in? I hate when I see guys unshaven because it looks dirty, and it makes you seem older then you are!
I think you mean a goatee.





I like mustaches on a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment