Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What do you think about Facial Hair?

I would prefer my answers from women...please state whether you like facial hair or not and explain why. I'm curious to see what people say. Thanks for your answer!What do you think about Facial Hair?
i think its hot. men without it just look like little sissy boys!What do you think about Facial Hair?
it looks good on some men as long as they keep it clean, no mustaches. and chin straps look really good on some guys (:


except if your a natural blonde!! facial hair is a majooor nono. it makes the guy look dirty. its just really bad because the hair is almost the same shade as your skin. its just not attractive at all.
While I am not partial to facial hair I have had a full beard and only a mustache at times. Most of the time I have no facial hair.





Oh are you asking about other peoples facial hair...I could give a ____!
I think its nasty :) lol
well i don't like it on my face but on men stubble is hot


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment