Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it ok if I wash my face everyday using an exfoliating facial scrub?

just follow th instruction s on the scrubIs it ok if I wash my face everyday using an exfoliating facial scrub?
I wouldn't use one every day maybe every other day or even once a week unless its a gentle scrub otherwise you can irritate your skin and it can end up looking worseIs it ok if I wash my face everyday using an exfoliating facial scrub?
Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/


Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair


/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/
I use an exfoliating wash every day, but I have oily skin, so it's okay for me. If you have dry or combination skin, you might want to use it only two or three times a week. The other times, use an oil free cream based face wash.
Those are meant to be used on a weekly basis. May dry out your skin otherwise.
I do. Once a day (at night). I've never looked better, lol.
Most scrubs are meant for sporadic use. Make sure that the one you use is gentle enough for daily use before you take to using it everyday.
everyday is not recommended but u should use also a cream(depending on your skin type) after that
yes it is, I do. Its one of the only ways I can keep my skin clear.
Generally, you don't have to exfoliate more than once or twice a week, but everybody has different skin and reacts differently to those products.





If you are getting good results, and your skin doesn't get too dried out or irritated, then keep going with it.





But if you seem to have small bumpy breakouts, really dry skin, or redness, then I would cut it down to once or twice a week.
If you have sensitive skin then I wouldent. Try it...if your skin feels fine then yes. I use exfoliant everyday and I dont have any problems....at all. In fact....my skin is very clear and vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment