Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone had their own body fat injected as a facial filler?

My physician said that the fat would last forever and the new injectables like resylane need to be redone annually. I am considering having the deep facial folds injected but need guidance. Thanks.Has anyone had their own body fat injected as a facial filler?
No disrespect to your physician, but if he has assured you that it will last forever, he is not be entirely straight with you. The problem with fat grafting is that for it to be permanent, it has connect with your blood supply. Often, you'll find a lot of the fat doesn't retain because it doesn't vascularise. It's quite usual to need several sessions of fat grafting to obtain the results you want. I'd say for nl grooves, that is the one of the areas that fat is least likely to stay. I would ask about permanent injectable fillers other than fat, such as Bio Alcamid and Aquamid. HTH : )Has anyone had their own body fat injected as a facial filler?
i wish i could have some of my big butt injected into my boobies to make them fuller.....lol
That sounds horrible
Icky.

No comments:

Post a Comment