Monday, August 23, 2010

Ladies: how would you react if found your boyfriend/husband taking bubble bath and wearing a facial masque?

Say you showed up early one evening and he wasn't expecting you.Ladies: how would you react if found your boyfriend/husband taking bubble bath and wearing a facial masque?
I would be glad he liked to take care of him self i would also get a picture. Black mail of courseLadies: how would you react if found your boyfriend/husband taking bubble bath and wearing a facial masque?
My brother-in-law takes bubble baths every day. I think it's fine if a guy wants to unwind. So long as he doesn't mind a little company.
I liekt eh idea of a man taking care of himself. Women shouldnt be the only ones to look good and smell nice. Men need to unwind and relax too. Men get blemishes and clogged pores. Id hop in and even put on a mask myself =)
Well, I would see that he cares about his looks and likes to relax. Fine by me, so I would probably hop in the tub with him for the remainder of bubble bath which would hopefully turn into some more fun afterwards. ;)
I would crack up and think it was adorable (especially since he doesn't know the first thing about skin products)!
i would totally freak out
I wouldn't care as long as he doesn't tweeze his eyebrows. I'd get in the tub too and grab some of the mask.
I'd be ok with it as long as it didn't go as far as him trying on my clothes shoes etc. Guys deserve to be pampered too!!
I think that's cute! It would be wonderful to be able to practice good skin care with my hubby!
IT'LL BE WEIRD. BUT ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT THE GUY TAKES CARE OF HIMSELF.
I would laugh my a$s off. and then i would jump in!
Bubble bath fine... facial mask I'd wonder a few things like a) I use them myself so did he steal one of mine because he was curious or b) did he go out and buy it himself c) what kind of condition is his skin in.. if he had acne then fine....





My ex did some similar things and I have to say I was weirded out a bit, but that isn't to say that it makes him gay... some guys just like to take care of themselves and that's ok too.
I completely think it's fine for dudes to take bubble baths and indulge. Why should girls get to do all the fun stuff. But seriously if I saw MY husband in a bubble bath with a mask on ... I'd think he had finally crossed over the rainbow. Just because he's sooo against anything ';girly'; for guys.
We usually do it anyway. Facial masque, my husband was initiated to it by me, it is good for everyone.
I wouldn't care at all.
I would secretly think it was cute but tease him mercilessly about it. I might even invite him the next time I go for a weekend at the spa.
i wouldn't care hes just taken care of his body and relaxing ..but my husband only take bubble baths with me so ....normally he takes showers but once a week i put a facial masque on him to keep his face fresh ..he works a night so the skin will look more tierd after a while ..
I'd say, ';Right on, honey! Always wondered why you were satiny smooth!'; Bubbles and face masks make people feel good... women and men.
id be fine with it to....if my partner wanted to feel smooth and realxed...well the better for me.....i mena if hes happy then i am too....and if hes relaxed, who knows wat could happen...
I would probably be a little surprised the first time I saw it but I wouldn't deny him a bubble bath. They're a nice way to relax and unwind after a hard day's work.
I would not at all be suprised or worried, i'd ask if there was room for one more. I love when my boyfriend takes baths with me.
I'd hop in the tub with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment