Monday, August 23, 2010

Do other girls prefer facial hair on guys?

I was thinking about how it looks on guys and I wanted to know what other people think. personally I like a small bit but not too much.Do other girls prefer facial hair on guys?
it depends on the guy. it doesn't look good when a guy tries to grow facial hair but it grows in patches or is just to thin overall. i didn't like facial hair until i started going out with my boyfriend who has a goatie. now i wouldn't say i prefer it on most guys but i do prefer it on him and can't imagine what it would be like if he shaved it off but i don't like it when he lets it get too long.Do other girls prefer facial hair on guys?
Aesthetically speaking, I find facial hair very attractive, preferably a light stubble on guys who have those pronounced jawlines and are clearly demarcated - otherwise the stubble makes the guy look like some old pedophile.





To the touch, facial hair is disgustingly itchy *sigh*
Personally, i'm into Asian guys, so it probabaly explains why I like no hair except for the hair on the top of the head.








XD
I think scruffy is definitely hot. Maybe even a bit of a beard, but I don't really see a lot of guys with beards around... haha. No mustaches though.
It depends on the guy. I prefer my boyfriend without it, but others could pull it off. Obviously, a full-on Jesus beard is never attractive.
It depends on the guy. Most guys look good without facial hair, but if you've got a guy like Robert Downey Jr., he works it and makes it look amazing.
hahah same! i mean it'll be cute shaven off but i do like a small bit of facial hair (:





have u seen brad pitt's latest look? he has a little too much facial hair and it doesnt look good =\
if a guy can pull it off, i agree, scruff is very sexy, especially when it makes them look rugged
i like it a lil also,, but its real rough when kissing and when his head is down south ; )
I think my boyfriend looks good with a 5 o'clock shadow ;P
I personally don't like it. It itches and gives me a rash when he kisses you,
abc 123, just getting my 2 points and leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment