Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to sell natural facial products!!?

I experiment with different ingredients and would like to make cleansers,toners, moisturizers, exfoliaters, astragents, etc so how do i get started?!! I'm 25 years old and am tired of working for others!!I want to sell natural facial products!!?
Maybe start your family and friends on a little trial run and see what feedback you get from them. Working for yourself is not always fun, but it can be rewarding!





Do a little research on stuff like packing and presentation of the product. Usual website on line store for starters at some point and then a very good marketing campaign.





If you get better at the deal maybe even let people sell your product for incentive/commission. you will have to factor in stuff like volume production, availability of resources, but hey, anything is possible if you go for it!





If you need a sample business plan I can hook you up. Please, just don't quit your day job when you start. Baby steps is the key to the deal!





Best of luck for you and I hope you make it big there!I want to sell natural facial products!!?
well advertise for ur product here on net.
If you want anymore info email me at k24mart@yahoo.com! Its great i love working for myself and i love the products i sell. Usana is a health and sciences company and has some of the top products in north america. if you want to get started right away just email me.
Sounds great! E-bay may be a place to start.
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment