Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are some homemade facial recipes?

I'm bored, so I decided I want to give myself a facial mask tonight. What are some good recipes for DIY facials? Thanks! =DWhat are some homemade facial recipes?
Honey is antibacterial and moistursing. Use it by itself or with cream and oats for an exfoliating treatment.





Avocado or bannana is great for brightening skin. Sliced tomotos tackle blackheads. Slice them very thinly and lay them over your skin for 10 minutes. Rinse and don't moistrise afterwards. Any berries are anti-bacterial and cna be mixed with honey.What are some homemade facial recipes?
my mom has an aloe vera plant... when mi face feels dry or somethin, ill take a leaf open it up and put the gooey stuff all over mi face and wash it off about 5 mins later. it feels gross but mi face feels great after. i think u can buy the leaves at a natural store or even a grocery store!

No comments:

Post a Comment