Sunday, July 25, 2010

Winter formal is tomorrow... what can I do to make sure my skin looks good? Like should I do a facial tonight?

Use a cold cream or cream cleanser on your face, and then exfoliate. Follow up with a mask. There are certain kinds depending on your skin type (oily, dry, combo, etc.) but a Manuka honey mask works very well on every type of skin, especially combination skin. Leave it on as the mask instructs, and then take it off and finish with a cream that is slightly heavier than what you usually use because in the winter then your face gets dry. Have fun at winter formal!!!





oh yeah, and drink A LOT of agua.Winter formal is tomorrow... what can I do to make sure my skin looks good? Like should I do a facial tonight?
no don't do a facial!! it'll make your skin look blotchy. drink a lot of water, like lots and lots. it'll hydrate your skin and give it a healthy glow. thats the best thing you can do for a quick fix. a facial is a bad idea beacause it takes a while for your skin to look great, and you need great skin by tomorrow. so drink lots of water and moisturize.Winter formal is tomorrow... what can I do to make sure my skin looks good? Like should I do a facial tonight?
i could give u a quick facial

No comments:

Post a Comment