Friday, July 23, 2010

Why can't I apply facial scrub around the under eye area?

The instruction on my facial scrub says ';avoid the eye area';. Why?Why can't I apply facial scrub around the under eye area?
the skin is too sensitive and can cause blood vessels to pop if scrubbed too hard.Why can't I apply facial scrub around the under eye area?
They don't want you to get it in your eyes....
Because the skin beneath the eyes is among the thinnest, most delicate skin you have. Pulling, tugging, scratching and scrubbing can break it down faster and lead to more under eye wrinkles. Always use your ring finger or pinky to apply creams to that area, and make sure you wear sunscreen! For more eye tips, check out www.marykay.com.
I agree 100% with Coleen S - the area there is like tissue paper, very fragile %26amp; delicate, so you need to take extra care with anything you apply there!
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment