Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do women deal with UFH (unwanted facial hair)?

Am I the only one in the world with this problem? Just want to know how others feel about it and deal with it.How do women deal with UFH (unwanted facial hair)?
I am the same way. I have some facial hair removal from Avon and it works like a charm. Plus it keeps it off longer than I thought it would. Now I go out every day with no problem. Try it! It really works! Good luckHow do women deal with UFH (unwanted facial hair)?
I have facial hair due to polycystic ovarian syndrome...the doctor put me on spironolactone for it but you can see a dermatologist...I've heard vaniqa cream works well too
but foundation overi t it is the best no pain at all and great coverage
buy some UFH remover! Works like a charm!
Because of my weight, my hormones are extra crazy which causes extra facial hair or more noticeable hair. I first started with Nair but I hated the smell. Then I did facial wax but that hurt too much because I have sensitive skin, it would cause me to break out. I will never do bleaching because I say it doesn't look good on darker skin. I saw this buffing thing at CVS Pharmacy. I don't see any thicker hair growning. But when I save enough $$ I will definitely do laser. My friends have done it and they loved the results. DONT SHAVE!!! THAT WILL DEFINITELY CAUSE THICKER HAIR!!! %26lt;---Luckily I've never done it...but could understand the fustration.
well for one thing, i am 15 and i am already struggling...:/ i just wax it. every 2 weeks i have to wax or else i feel sooo uncomfortable and everything. but yea i always wonder if i'm the only one who does it (at my age that is..) because everyone else seems to be clear and hair-free

No comments:

Post a Comment