Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I increase the rate of my facial hair growth? I'm 14 bout to be 15.?

you cantHow can I increase the rate of my facial hair growth? I'm 14 bout to be 15.?
why would you want to?





it just gets really annoying to shave every few days.


my facial hair came around 13 or 14. now i'm 16 and it's just a pain to have to shave. trust me, when it starts growing out of control, you won't like it. i know i don't.How can I increase the rate of my facial hair growth? I'm 14 bout to be 15.?
ahm, at your age, i can say that you have not fully develop yet, meaning you still can develop a faster hair growth on face wen you dvelop more
you can,t! facial hair grows at its own rate.all i can tell you just keep shaving.
please go to the site below if you are 11-15 and finish the poll to help other poeple your age with there questions
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment