Monday, July 26, 2010

A good facial cleanser without salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide?

im looking for a natural facial cleanser w/o salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide because they give me chemical burns and over dry my skin and when i use moisturizer they often make the bumps reapper i just want my skin to go back to being normalA good facial cleanser without salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide?
Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin or Olay Foaming Face Wash for Senstive Skin.A good facial cleanser without salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide?
I like the Burt's Bee's mentioned above too, it does leave a really nice refreshing clean feeling. I also like this organic herbal papaya soap, it's called Likas, it's from the Philippines, so check ebay for it. I got 2 bars for a total of $10.50, just make sure it has holograms on the box otherwise it's a counterfeit. I'm on accutane and this stuff keeps my skin incredibly soft and it's not dry at all. I just use a little regular moisturizer. A couple of coworker went out and bought the same stuff after seeing my skin after only 2 days of use.
Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile. It is gentle and all natural. It gives you a refreshing tingly feeling. No benzoyl peroxide or salicyclic acid. It does not overdry my already dry skin. It is not that pricey, but only use small amounts, that is all you need is a dime sized amount, sometimes less. I have very dry, extremely sensitive skin and I love this stuff! It is also quite soothing.





http://global.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/s鈥?/a>





Look at the above link for more info.
I like Purity Made Simple by Philosophy. It's pricey but it is definitely worth it. If you don't want to spend that much, I recommend Cetaphil. Both of these are really gentle and don't make me break out.
alba facial cleanser is great! it's all natural, i love that stufff!


(its like $12 at drugstores)
Try tea tree oil or witch hazel gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment