Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know of home remedies to remove facial moles, I have heard of scarring if I go to a GP and want so

How can I remove facial moles safely, does anyone know of safe home remedies, I have heard of scarring if removed by a GP, also have heard of Oregano oil being very good to try, anyone know if it's true???Does anyone know of home remedies to remove facial moles, I have heard of scarring if I go to a GP and want so
If you are worried about scarring from going to a doctor, can you imagine what a home remedy can do? You may want to go to a board certified dermatologist and ask for their opinion or try concealer OR call it a beauty mark and love it for making YOU unique.Does anyone know of home remedies to remove facial moles, I have heard of scarring if I go to a GP and want so
Don't even try. Bad move.





Get a GP or hospital to do it for you. Get them to check your skin for susceptibility to scarring if it worries you.
Don't try it remove it yourself, the best thing to do is go to your GP who can refer you to get it removed and I'm sure there will be no scar left afterwards, don't worry.
get it done by a aesthetian or a dermatologist otherwise you may have scarring from home remedies
When my Grandfather was living, he had only 1 mole on his face.


It turned out to be cancer.


Please ask your Doctor about this!
i heard if you try to remove it yourself, it might cause cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment