Friday, July 23, 2010

Whats a good homemade facial mask?

I want to make some type of mask to hydrate my skin. Im going to use my normal facial scrub and I want to follow it up with something fun that hydrates my skin and smells good! I have a lot of ingredients so any recipe that you have tried will be awesome.Whats a good homemade facial mask?
avacado and oatmeal.


my skin looked amazing the next day.


here's some more if you want:


http://www.wittyliving.com/recipes/facia鈥?/a>Whats a good homemade facial mask?
try Lemon Facial Mask twice weekly








* Put 4 tbsp. flour, 4 tbsp. yogurt and 1 tsp. lemon juice into a bowl.





* Mix them together thoroughly to make a paste.





* Apply the paste to your entire face, except for the eye area, with your fingertips.





* Leave the lemon facial mask on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.





* Wash the paste off your face with warm water.





* Rinse your entire face with cold water and pat dry with a soft towel.
Smash 1/2 of a banana and mix it with 2 TBS of Honey. This is a very hydrating and cleansing facial mask.
Honey,oatmeal and water works good


not instant oatmeal though


cause then its really gloopy and is a mess


NO INSTANT OATMEAL...lol =)
just like one of the other girls said banana, and honey, only add a bit of oats to it!!!!!
oatmeal honey and avacado
honey works really well for me u should try it


-LMS
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment