Sunday, July 25, 2010

Do you ever wonder what Buk looks like under that smelly hat and facial hair?

Good morning, friends!!!Do you ever wonder what Buk looks like under that smelly hat and facial hair?
Like a donkey kicked the hell out of watermelon.Do you ever wonder what Buk looks like under that smelly hat and facial hair?
I often wonder what Buk looks like. All I can see is Charles Bukowski and he writes a little like the man so that's what I see ... I'd love to see the real deal, but then again wouldn't we all - about each other.
Therein lies the secret. If you remove the hat and the beard, Buk's head is actually the size of a tennis ball.
I bet something like this....





http://jwa.org/archive/alexander/maspank鈼?/a>





hey sweetcheeks:)...
Frankly,...............


I try not to indulge such fantasies.


( It tends to foster mental instability)





-
Yes, it's just a cloak of invisibility... or would that be visibility?
Human :)
he's a cutie.
A lot like Donnie Osmond!








*hugs*


mornin' prettyface
That's a thought I'll keep, just in case I ever decide to diet.
Probably looks like Brad Pitt.
You could more easily see the tick bites and he might look at bit younger.
That's facial hair? I thought it was just a bad rash....
it's the 8th wonder of the world so yea.
Buk looks like that for a reason...it's part of the deal in the witness protection program.
hes hott.....








morning :)
Yeah and now you've got to dig through a Snuggie to get to the goods.
probably like every other man.. human..





good morning to you to!
I try not to think about it.
He has this certain attraction......... whether it's sexual or not.... well....


hmm!
He cleans up well...good enough to take to a VFW dance
He has the most squeezable cheeks.





Oh, wait, you meant his FACE?


ma
buenos dias amiga!!! ...or whatever...





na...he's probably a conehead with bad acne scars...
trying to guess one night gave me nightmares!!!
y e s
You know that famous picture of Bo Derek running on the beach in the movie ';10';?
I agree.. Human.








good morning to you too!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment