Monday, July 26, 2010

Does bleaching facial hair make it darker and courser later on?

I have very sparse and fairly light hair above my lip. I have never done anything to it but I would like to try. Will using bleaching cream work for me? I'm not worried about having blonde hair because there is not much of it. I just don't want it to turn darker later on.Does bleaching facial hair make it darker and courser later on?
No. It will just keep growing the same as it always has.Does bleaching facial hair make it darker and courser later on?
no it won't make it courser or darker, make sure you don't irritate your skin underneath the hair which may become darker if irritated. i suggest a patch test first. that's just a little product on your forearm and check back 24 hrs later for any signs of redness or anything unusual.
No.I have tried bleaching my facial hair a number of times and it does not grow back darker but i feel that it gets a little coarse if you do it too many times.My advise is to do it only occasionally not too frequently.
no
absoloutely not. If you shaved it or tweezed it maybe will but bleaching it will not. the only thing is when you bleach it and the area is really hairy it looks very obviously bleached. Anyway it doesn't make it grow any thicker. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment