Friday, July 23, 2010

Are you one of those people that is easily read by your facial expressions?

or are you could at covering up the signs?Are you one of those people that is easily read by your facial expressions?
Yes, I'm an open book. 2DAre you one of those people that is easily read by your facial expressions?
I guess No..





what do you read from my face now :--)
yes!
Most defiantly~!
Yes, I am.


I think that, generally speaking, I can't hide the way I'm feeling from my facial expressions. But there are always exceptions. And facial expressions can always be misinterpreted of course.
i was bad at covering my expression many years ago. now, i'm growing up and more mature. i will hide my facial expression if i'm not happy with something. but... sometimes i on purpose show my unhappy expression coz i wanna let people know what i'm thinking and how i feel so that they realize that they are actually hurting me. just wanna teach them a lesson lol (-;
Not always, (like my mother can read almost every facial expression of mine...mothers have these kind of nature to know the truth about their kids.)





I am good at covering my anger (Alhamdulillah) because it never does any good to run about and scream.





But whether or not I can cover my sadness can be questioned. =(
ummm no, I don't think so. I'm very strong. Only those who knows me so well like my mother,brother they might know but even they are not able to know me sometimes.. m good at hiding me inside :) ~!
I've got special training of body language, as my company thinks it was necessary for its all managers.
No, i cant hide.
I don't think so. I think I must look lost and confused all the time when I'm not at all. People are always coming up to me asking me ';are you OK???';
hell to the know....people have to look through my skull to know what i'm thinkin./...and they still wouldn't know what im thinkin..hehe





pce


salam...
Oh Yes! and i hate it :(


i can not fake what i feel...it always shows on my face..

No comments:

Post a Comment