Friday, July 23, 2010

Is there a good facial lotion without sunscreen?

Sharon,





I recommend what I use; Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. It keeps my skin baby smooth.





Last month they came out with a concentrated version of Preve, called Cura. I got it 2 weeks ago, it's excellent. All you need to decide what strength is appropriate for you. Hope this helps you as it did for me.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, do not test on animals - a must for me. ;)Is there a good facial lotion without sunscreen?
Why wouldnt you want sunscreen? You should wear at least 15spf everyday.Is there a good facial lotion without sunscreen?
Try AVON products. They work great. I have been using them for a while now. I use the one with sunscreen though. To me its free delivery right to my door and most of the time she has great specials when you order from her site. We order it from www.youravon.com/minalpatel


copy and paste it in a new browser if it doesnt let you click on it.


They usually offer free shipping to anywhere but if not contact that rep and she will email you a code for free shipping. She has always done that for us.


Hope this helps..
A Nivea cream is out in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment