Friday, July 23, 2010

Best way to remove unwanted facial/body hair?

What is the best way to remove hair without alot of damage such as ingrowns, etc. Best way to remove unwanted facial/body hair?
There are two best ways, one more expensive than the other





1. Waxing... this is basically what I do to my whole body. I'll tell you that from my experience, over time (a few years), the numbers of hair decrease and/or get softer .. as long as you are consistent and try to avoid shaving. This is also a good remedy for facial hair, and you can have an expert do it for not-too-expensive at most salons or spas. However, waxing your face can lead to irritation (you'll know after the first time), and women usually cannot see a significant decrease in upper lip or chin hair.





2. LASER. This is known to be the best thing to do but it can be quite expensive. Laser removes hair permanently after a few sessions and can be quite extraordinary. It only works well on dark hairs, so if you have light hairs, they'll encourage you to shave them before getting laser treatment. You'll also have to shave in between laser treatments; no waxing or tweezing. That's the only reason I haven't gotten laser for my face.. imagine having to shave my face?! But I know many men and women who have done laser to their face and other parts and they all swear by its wonders.





Good luck!Best way to remove unwanted facial/body hair?
use a razor, but def. use lots of shaving cream, it prevents ingrowns and
get waxed!
use a razor, or one of those electric shaver things
wax

No comments:

Post a Comment