Friday, July 23, 2010

Can anyone recommend a good facial mosturizer?

i'm currently using a bare escentuals one that came with my beginners kit and i like it. it's called Skin Rev-er Upper and it has botanicals, glycolic and salicylic acids. BUT i want to try something different and i have no idea what to choose. I have pretty normal skin. It does get a little dry sometimes.


So...any suggestions?


I dont want anything too cheap.Can anyone recommend a good facial mosturizer?
I have used that bare escentuals cream and absolutely Hated it, however i love macs strobe cream or any of there skin care line.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>Can anyone recommend a good facial mosturizer?
if you're not into cheap products, i would recommend clinique moisturizer. I've been using this for years now and it really makes my face soft and smooth.
*Bliss the Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream-


It smells yummy and makes your skin smooth, soft and glowy (I'm a fan if you can't tell)





*Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion SPF 20-


This stuff works great if you tend to get shiny or have large pores (they only get bigger as you age). I use the regular formula but it also comes in different tints.





Don't forget to put on SPF during the day. If your moisturizer doesnt include it (The Youth As We Know It doesn't) then get a separate product. A good one is:





*Clinique Super Defense Triple Action Moisturizer SPF 25





I also like Origins Skin Care products. I'd try Plantidote Face Lotion or A Perfect World Antioxidant Moisturizer (neither have SPF)
I like Multi-Boost from Avon Solutions for normal skin. It smells SO good and FEELS so good. It is a daily vitamin moisturizing cream with 15 SPF. When I put it on, I feel like I'm treating myself! Unlike others I've used, it doesn't make me break out, ether. It kind of has a peachy smell. I just love it you have to try it!
I tried the results I got from:


http://olayforyou.com/


Just to see if it would work, and the moisturizers they recommended for me are actually really nice.
It's called hope in a jar. It's by philosophy. It's the best thing you will EVER do for your skin, I promise.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment