Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is a good acne prone facial cleanser.. which is also inexpensive?

I was about to try the foaming cleanser from ambi that also reduces breakouts and heals acne scars... has anyone ever tried it? Will it actually work? I've been using so many otc products the past year that i'm afraid I might over do it so I'll be asking here first. My last otc cleanser was biore warming black head cleanser.. Can u also recommend me an astrigent to go along with the cleanser? ThanksWhat is a good acne prone facial cleanser.. which is also inexpensive?
Cetaphil (in a pump bottle) - it costs a little more, but it lasts a long time and it's well worth itWhat is a good acne prone facial cleanser.. which is also inexpensive?
first try a steam from a bowl of water to open your pores, then try sea breeze as an astringent, followed by alcohol for cleansing and lastly cool water applied to the face to close the pores
Proactive, idn if thats cheep but i heard it works.





Uhmm what i did was i went to my doctor and he got me this medical facial thing and it worked when i needed it. although i dont need it anymore try asking your doctor.





avenoo, is generally the best.
I had an acne problem and was sick to death of trying things. But then I went to the Lush store and bought the 'ultra bland' cleanser, some toner and a moisturiser.


After a few weeks of daily use, my skin improved dramatically and not a pimple in sight. I actually get compliments on my skin thesedays!

No comments:

Post a Comment