Monday, July 26, 2010

Steaming the facial skin properly?

I know that steaming helps rid blackheads but I am confused, whats the point in opening the pores with hot water just to close them again? Are you not meant to use a facial scrub or something? Thanks.Steaming the facial skin properly?
That's just the gist of the procedure. You can use anything to clean the pores out even more before you want to close it up. Yeah. I've done this before without using a scrub before closing it up and it didn't do me any good. So use a cleanser in between the two steps. Good luck.Steaming the facial skin properly?
I think the point is to open them and then get a cotton thingy and putt some alcohol and clean your face with it so the black little spots or anything else goes away :)
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment