Sunday, July 25, 2010

What facial piercing do you think would look best on me?

My mom's allowing me to get a piercing for my 15th birthday and I'm not sure what I want. A lip piercing, a monrow, eyebrow, septum, etc. Any ideas? Oh, and I already have my navel pierced so don't suggest that anyways.





Here's some pics of me:





http://i14.tinypic.com/497p8k5.jpg





Thank you! Any positive comments are appreicated.








Also, PLEASE, PLEASE do not say anything bad about piercings, or how they're horrible and that my parents are aweful parents for ';raising me wrong'; or something. I am an honor student who has never been involved with drugs or alchohol or sex or whatever. My parents brought me up very well and this has nothing to do with them. And don't you think I deserve some self-expression?


(Sorry, it's just that a lot of people in Yahoo answers give me a lot of crap about piercings and my family, and I'm sick of it.)





Thank you! :)What facial piercing do you think would look best on me?
haha.


i am thinking about getting a verticle labret piercing.


its really cute.


but uhh----- i dont think you really have a peircing kind of face.


i mean youre really pretty but you have a light face and light hair so it might not look that... natural[?]


if anything i think you should get a nose piercing.


or a monroe piercing. those are so pretty. and you have the right kind of look to pull one off!What facial piercing do you think would look best on me?
if u have to get 1 get a cute 1 in your side of your nose.
You should get a cute little silver hoop on your eyebrow. Nose rings are okay too, but I think the eyebrow piercing would look the cutest.





Definitely not a monroe!! I don't understand why people think those are attractive. And i think a lip ring might be too drastic on your face.
dunno i think u have enough as it is i hate girls with lots of pierceings every where no offence to u...
monroe or labret :)
Well I'm doin it anyway!You look lovely without it.Why do that?
definitly monroe.... i think it looks good on everyone. it's really cute
I think that a peircing would look good on you. You should get a nose ring or bellybutton ring. I think that would be really cute!!!!:)
monrow, anyways dont take the load of crap ppl give you, it is your decission , and you should do wat ever you wish
too bad about not saying anything bad but DONT do it! im pretty sure when you're older sitting in the nursing home you will regret it besides it just looks bad on everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment