Friday, July 23, 2010

Have you ever gotten a facial?

I hear spa facials make your face feel awesome but are expensive, have you ever gotten one, also how much $ do they cost?Have you ever gotten a facial?
Never,I m good looking so why do I ll waste ,y time in spa's and etcHave you ever gotten a facial?
A facial cleans, exfoliates and nourishes the skin to promote clear, well-hydrated skin. A facial is the second most popular spa service after massage.





The Basic Steps of a Facial





A facial involves a few basic steps:





cleansing


skin analysis, where the esthetician puts eyepads over your eyes and looks at your skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp


exfoliation, usually while a steam vapor is directed at your face.


extraction of blackheads if you want it and it's suitable for your skin type. (It can cause broken capillaries and discoloration if done on sensitive skin, or done improperly.) People have different pain tolerance for extractions. They can be uncomfortable, especially on thin or ruddy skin.


facial massage to relax you and stimulate your skin and facial muscles


a mask targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature.)


application of toners and protective creams


advice on home skin care


Who Gives A Facial?





A facial is given by a licensed esthetician with special training in skin care.





How Much Does a Facial Cost?





A facial usually starts around $75 at a day spa in a smaller city. Prices will be higher at destination spas, resort and hotel spas. Special masks and serums also make the price go higher.





How Often Should I Get A Facial?





It varies from person to person. Ideally, get a facial every four to six weeks because that's how long it takes the skin to regenerate. Try to have a facial at least four times a year, as the season changes. You may need it more frequently if you are trying to clear up a case of acne, especially at the beginning. Otherwise, once a month is plenty. You can overdo it.





Variations on the Classic European Facial





Variations on the classic European facial include the ';mini-facial'; (cleansing without extractions) and specialty facials. Add vitamin C, and you have an ';age defense'; facial. It's an ';oxygen facial'; when a mist of pure oxygen is part of the treatment, and a ';collagen facial'; when special collagen sheets are placed on the skin. An acne facial will pay special attention to extractions
I got a facial before the spa I went to charged me $179 for the whole facial package, which included, pore cleanser, deep cleansing, and and deep face tissue massage! I was heavenly!


But also the spa I went to had that Dr. Fish thing with the cleaner rass fish and it really does work and it feels funny with little fish all over you it cost $120 for an hours in the pool with Dr. Fish!
i have gotten one. and it feels great! im not sur ehow much they usually cost bcuz i got mine on a trip to a differnet country, and i got a big discount cuz i knew the people. i think they're about $50-$100 normally. for good facials.
I just went to a place called Nail Bar. They do facials but I'm not sure about there price....I have this paper with the prices but I can't seem to find it right now. I'll add details to this later if I do. And no I haven't had a facial.
i had one for $200. it was amazing. my face was pretty red afterwards because i had a zap treatment too, but it faded after a couple hours. My skin was incredible afterwards. Definitely worth it.
I thought you meant a *** facial. I haven't got one, but I happily give them for free. Apparently it's good to get it in your eyes. It can get kinda messy at times.
Theyre not as expensive, theyre pretty reasonable. Theyre good for your skin too. Its about under 20 dollars.
I can honestly say that I've always done my best to see that as many women as possible get facials.
nope, but once you leave the spa doesnt that all just go away over night or something???
i just gave my girl one. i personally never had one but i usually charge by the trajectory
pop pop fizz fizz j!zz j!zz.
Yes. I get them for free because my sister is a cosmetologist but they range from $35-200 depending on where you go.





They do feel awesome and make you chillax B-)
Ive, uh, given some.
I'm a guy...so I wouldn't really know.. Plus I don't think we have a spa here.
um no i just use face wash
nope sorry.
yes i have and its amazing and you can get them for like $15.
no.
ive never gotten one but i hear that they are ALOT of money...
no i haven't
Yes!!! I loved mine but I don't remember how much I paid sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment