Monday, July 26, 2010

How to stop facial sweating?

I want to get rid of my face sweating problem. I work in a restaurant, and while it is rather muggy, I sweat on my face more than alot of the girls working there. I think it's a combination of the heat, my weight (I'm pudgy) and the fact that I get nervous around this guy I work with.





Any idea how I can control my facial sweat?


And don't say things like ';Oh just relax around the guy!'; because that's not really helping.How to stop facial sweating?
I had the same problem, its called hyperhidrosis. I tried lots of products but the only one that worked best was: http://www.stopsweatypalms.net/ check it out, they have an ebook there called Stop Sweating and Start Living it has amazing natural remedies that finally cured my facial sweating problem. I highly recommend it to anyone who has a sweating problem. Hope it helps!How to stop facial sweating?
Good question, because back when I used to work out constantly, it was clear that I perspire more than the average gal. I never did anything to fix it, it didn't really bother me since I was usually outdoors. But recently when I was online on yahoo, an ad was up on the right side of the screen about a product that addresses that problem for women. I didn't click on it, but I'm still a little curious what it could be. Maybe you can look around using a search engine? Because according to what I saw, there IS a product or something that can help.
hey relax first.


if you can afford and u r in a dire need of getting rid of it


get a facial done.


use a talcum powder dat is for oily skin.


use sunscreen which is water proof and sweat proof.


it prevents sweat





apply cucumber water on ur face and wash it off after it dries.


do keep a napkin or a handkerchief. spread some talc on it and wipe ur face when u feel sweaty.


face the guy. be brave





relax.
u can actually get face wash to help control that, u can also get these little sheets that u just swipe ur face with and it gets rid of the oil and helps keep it away. good luck
Proactive has a great oil controlling lotion that sucks all the grease and sweat out of your pores.
gustatory sweating, see the doctor.
You have pores on your face, so you are naturally going to sweat.
Go see a doctor, they have things to fix things like that.
lose weight and put on more deoderant.
anti perspirinent. Rub it on your face
iidk
use oil absorbing powder or those blotting things

No comments:

Post a Comment