Monday, July 26, 2010

I have dry skin how can i do facial at home?

I went to beauty salon to have facial but that gave me rash or burning feeling on my skin. So now i would like to do facial at home what products will i need for dry facial. Reply will be appreciated.thanksI have dry skin how can i do facial at home?
plz do not go for the facial , it will harm ur skin in long run , u should apply a mixture of glycerin with rose water regular at night before go for sleep.I have dry skin how can i do facial at home?
no, it doesn't harm the skin of any type. Report Abuse

and it good for the oily as well as for the dry skin too. Report Abuse

try this one, i just love it! i use it so much, cause its so good! good luck!
Please refer to my mobile 09999631811,anil sarna, deatils will be advised for natural organic thing, no side effect,best results.
Hi friend


facial is Good for your skin . so do not apply any thing on your skin


only wash you face with water rub your face with Cotton daily
take milk daily.milk contain butter.apply butter on face at night wash in the morning then do
  • new lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment