Monday, July 26, 2010

Do facial exercises really work in keeping you looking younger?

yesDo facial exercises really work in keeping you looking younger?
I was just wondering why you picked me. NOT that I am not glad I really am. Report Abuse
Do facial exercises really work in keeping you looking younger?
Yes and no i used to do one for the line inbertween my eyebrows, but it actualy made it worse and when i stopped doing them in that area it looked better! Sun screen everyday is the best thing you can do to look younger, people forget in the winter the sun is still bright even though it feels cold. They do work for getting rid of the bags under your eyes, I'm 30 and still haven't got any lines around my eyes and I think that is partly due to the facial exercises
The following is a quote from ';Away with Wrinkles'; by Dr Nick Lowe....





';Exploding the muscle-toning myth. The commonly held belief that facial muscles should be toned and exercised in order to delay ageing of the face is nothing more than a beauty-industry and media-hyped myth. In fact, for most of the face the reverse is true, and exercising the muscles of the upper face by increasing muscle action in that area can lead to a significantly increased number of lines around the eyes, the forehead and around the mouth. It may be possible to help jaw-line and neck sagging a little with appropriate exercises.';
yeah! there are still muscles in your face as you are probably aware!! and they need to be kept toned like the rest of your body, so by doing little exercises, the muscles are contracting and keeping fit, which would keep the face toned, therefore reducing sagging which of course makes anything, anywhere look old!!!! i hope this has helped? also drink lot of water to hydrate your whole body and your skin so that you have a toned, radiant glow about you! x
yeh it works,it also tones the muscles in your face making your face slimmer,and stops you haveing a double chin!!
they can improve muscle strength, but also make the skin more elastic, thus causing wrinkles! Try sun block, good moisturiser, and no alcohol and cigs!
my grandma says she does them and she's 60 and looks like she's 40 so i guess they work
I don't think so...but staying out of the sun and not smoking helps!
I'll vote for the neck tightening ones, as they keep those sagging underchin problems at bay
they do. one reason is that they train your facial muscles, making your face more expressive and dynamic. this definitely contributes to looking younger!
ALL YOU NEED TO USE IS BABY CREAM THAT YOU PUT ON THEIR BUM , MY WIFE HAS USED IT FOR 50 YEAR'S , ON HER FACE OF COURSE
yes certainly
Yes they definitely do I am 46 and started doing them about 5 yearsago and only last week got into nursery school and did a painting of the Balamory street scene so %26gt; No seriously they do my guy who incidentally is 31 is jealous of my youthful bone structure
I've always heard that it makes your laugh/frown lines worse...since this is caused by repetitive movement and not muscle tone.
I have a friend who swears by these exercises. Facial exercises are just as valid as anyother exercises. Also I think your diet helps along with no smoking or alcohol.
sure does, it keeps your facial muscles strong so, less drooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment